T.16 Ultra Sl truck is a popular truck offering from Tata Motors. This truck has a powerful engine and strong build quality that lasts long, even in regular operations. Read this highlight to get more information about this sleeper truck in India.
Tata T.10 Ultra SI truck features a 5L NG BS6 turbocharged intercooled engine technology. It has single plate dry friction 353 mm dia clutch and BS6 emission norms. Tata Motors has provided manual transmission and its standard gearbox unit that contains 6 forward and 1 reverse gear. Moreover, Tata T.16 Ultra Sl truck can produce 180HP power and 590 Nm peak torque.
Tata T.16 Ultra Sl Features
- Tata T.16 Ultra Sl provide customizable body option to businesses
- There is a 160-liter fuel tank capacity, and it also offers a 250-liter fuel tank option.
- Tata Motors has provided a full S-cam air brake unit along with ABS
- There are a total of six tires, and has the ideal size of 275/80 R22.5
- It gives tilt and telescopic steering option
- The driver seat and steering are both adjustable.
- It has a manual transmission type, and the engine generates a maximum displacement of 5005cc.
- The wheelbase of this truck is 4920 mm, along with a 30.18 ft deck length.
T.16 Ultra Sl Variants
Tata T.16 Ultra Sl truck is available in CAB and HSD variants and various deck sizes.
Tata T.16 Ultra Sl's top competitors are Eicher Pro 2110 XP and Eicher Pro 2110 XPT.
Tata T.16 Ultra Sl Price in India
Tata T.16 Ultra Sl on-road price in India varies from Rs 23,95,000 to around Rs 25,05,000.