Tata Ultra 3021.S is one of the stylish trailer trucks in India from Tata Motors and carries best-in-class engine technology that produces excellent torque and engine displacement to give better payload capacity. Read Tata Ultra 3021.S trailer truck highlight to get better information about this truck and its on-road price in your city.
Tata's trailer truck was manufactured by integrating a 5.0L turbotronn BS6 engine to produce maximum power of 205 HP and 850 Nm torque. There are four cylinders fitted with the engine to give better fuel efficiency. Moreover, it has 14 tires in total that are sturdy and proven to stay stable in most road conditions.
Tata Ultra 3021.S Features
- This trailer truck in India has a top speed of 80 kmph.
- It has a 557-liter huge fuel tank capacity for a better range
- The GVW of the Tata truck is 30,000 kg.
- This truck can easily handle the maximum payload capacity of 14,250 kg.
- It gives an ideal mileage of 4-5 kmph in regular use.
- It comes with air brakes and parking brakes for the effective operation
- There is a heavy-duty front axle in front and a single reduction axle in the rear.
- This truck features parabolic leaf spring suspension in front and rear.
- It has a 380 mm Dia push-type single clutch option.
- Tata Motors has attached a G750 gearbox having 6 forward and 1 reverse gear.
- There is a power steering and manual transmission option.
Ultra 3021.S Variants
This truck is available in two variants such as CAB and Cowl.
This trailer truck competes with top trailers in India, including BharatBenz 3528C and Mahindra Blazo X 55.
Tata Ultra 3021.S Price in India
Tata Ultra 3021.S on-road price in India starts at Rs 27,35,000 and reaches Rs 29,55,000.