Tata Ultra T.16 AMT truck is an ergonomically designed truck under the lightweight segment. It comes in a BS6 variant and a reliable engine that makes it perfect for intra-city transportation requirements. Here is more information about this lightweight truck from Tata Motors.
This LCV truck in India gets power from a new generation 5.0 L engine that works on diesel fuel and produces 700 Nm peak torque. It has an automated transmission that gives a smooth drive experience. It comes in the BS6 variant and has a powerful engine that generates 5000cc engine displacement. With a six-speed gearbox, this truck becomes very handy and ideal for delivering a range of goods cost-effectively.
Tata Ultra T.16 AMT Features
- Its BS6 diesel engine has four cylinders to provide better fuel efficiency.
- It can achieve a top speed of 80 kmph and mileage of 7 kmpl.
- The GVW of this LCV truck in India is 16,190 kg and features a payload capacity of 10,000kg.
- It has a 5750 mm minimum turning radius and parabolic leaf spring suspension.
- This truck comes with a semi-elliptic multi-leaf rear suspension.
- Tata Motors has also added an air brakes option that works properly.
- This 6-wheeler truck has a tire size of 275/80R22.5.
- It carries power steering and an automated transmission type.
Ultra T.16 AMT Variants
This LCV truck comes in a single CAB variant with an engine capacity of 5000cc.
Tata Ultra T.16 AMT competes with Eicher Pro 2080XPT, Eicher Pro 2080XP, and BharatBenz 1415RE.
Tata Ultra T.16 AMT Price in India
Tata Ultra T.16 AMT on-road price starts at Rs 21,04,000, although the price may vary in your live location. Thus, fill out the short form to get more details about its on-road price and solve any doubts related to this truck model.