Top 5 Electric trucks in India
Electric truck sales have increased since the introduction of lithium-ion batteries. The government is also focusing on electric trucks to reduce air pollution.
Posted by Priya Singh on 10-Feb-2023 12:26 PM
Electric truck sales have increased since lithium-ion batteries were discovered. The government is also focusing on electric trucks to reduce air pollution.
Electric trucks are trucks that run on batteries and are designed to transport cargo. Nowadays, Electric trucks are becoming popular. Electric truck sales have increased since lithium-ion batteries were discovered. The government is also focusing on electric trucks to reduce air pollution. Electric vehicles have high efficiency and are expected to have lower operating costs. Electric trucks are currently in the spotlight, and demand for them is rapidly increasing. Along with this, the demand for an electric three-wheeler is increasing over time due to its efficient operation, eco-friendliness, and reasonable price.
As a result, all OEMs are attempting to meet the growing demand with their electric truck lineup, which includes electric three-wheelers, electric auto rickshaws, and others.
If you're looking for powerful electric trucks, cmv360 is the place where you will find the best result. In just a few clicks, you will get a reasonable priced electric truck with full specifications.
Top 5 Electric Trucks in India
India is increasingly using electric fuel in its vehicles. As a result, the automobile industry includes many electric vehicles such as electric e-rickshaws, electric mini trucks, and so on. And we've listed them all; a few of them are listed below: -
- Tata ULTRA T.7
- Euler HiLoad EV X
- Omega Seiki Mobility M1KA
- Tata Ace EV
- Mahindra Treo Zor 3-Wheeler
Tata ULTRA T.7
If you're looking for a premium light-duty truck in the 7-8T GVW range, then a stylish and modern Tata T.7 Ultra truck will be the perfect choice for you. The new Ultra cabin provides the best comfort, convenience, and safety in the segment.
- Ex-showroom prices range between 15.22 and 16.78 lakh.
- The Tata T.7 Ultra has a GVW of 74,90 kg and a payload capacity of 3,692 kg.
- The T.7 Ultra has a 4SPCR, 2956cc, BS6 engine that produces 98hp of power and 300 Nm of torque and is coupled to a Tata G400, 5-speed manual synchromesh gearbox with 5-forward and 1-reverse gear.
- These trucks are available in four variants: 12 ft single tyres, 14 ft single tyres, 14ft twin tyres, and 17ft twin tyres.
- The T.7 Ultra truck is ideal for moving fragile cargo across all business applications and is popular with fleet owners and drivers. Market load, fruits and vegetables, FMCG, white goods, e-commerce, parcel & courier, reefers, containers, industrial goods, pipes, furniture, plastic & chemicals, LPG cylinder, milk, bottle carriers, fish, and so on are all possible applications for the T.7.
Euler HiLoad EV X
The Euler Motors-HiLoad cargo vehicle has a longer range, more power, and a larger cargo loading deck. HiLoad has important features such as a modern battery, a higher payload, and dependability. Locally designed and developed for Indian road conditions and duty cycles for cargo, logistics, and transport requirements.
- HiLoad cargo truck price range from Rs. 3.50 to 3.55 lakh.
- The HiLoad is available in two models, the HiLoad DV and HiLoad PV, with ranges of 151 and 129 kilometres, respectively. The payload of these variants is 690 kg and 650 kg respectively.
- Both variants have a GVW of 1413 kg.
- Euler Motors has a promising real-world range of 151 km on a single charge that takes approximately 3.5-4 hours to charge. A 50-kilometre charge in just 15 minutes.
- The IP 67-rated lithium-ion battery has a water and dustproof chassis and a peck voltage of 72V and 12.4Kwh. The battery generates 10.96 kW of power with a torque of 88.55 Nm.
Omega Seiki Mobility M1KA
Omega made an impressive entry into the LCV segment with the M1KA, which is now in its third generation. With exceptional capabilities, impressive performance, and a variety of modern and advanced features, the electric LCV is one of the best packages in the segment.
- The truck is outfitted with a powerful 96.77 kWh battery.
- Omega provides a range of more than 180 kilometres on a single charge.
- An AC charger will take 6 to 8 hours to fully charge the battery, whereas a DC charger will take about 2 hours.
- The battery is linked to a powerful Permanent Magnet Synchronous motor capable of producing 170 hp and 415 Nm of torque. It has an automatic transmission.
- With a GVW of 5 tonnes and a payload capacity of 3 tonnes, the OSM M1KA is a very well-built and well-designed vehicle in the segment.
- A multifunctional steering wheel is included, as well as an integrated headlight, hazard light, and daytime running lights. The vehicle is outfitted with an 8-inch touchscreen.
Tata Ace EV
The Ace EV is designed for long-term operations that provide incredible productivity and profitability through consistent performance and uptime. The electric variant of Ace Truck looks similar to the regular Ace mini-truck on the outside, but with the fully battery-powered avatar, the Ace Truck EV now comes in almost all fuel options.
- The Tata Ace EV is India's first mass-market full-electric truck for last-mile deliveries.
- The payload capacity of this all-electric mini-truck is 600 kgs, with a cargo space of 208 cubic feet or 6,000 litres and a gradeability of 22% with a full load.
- Hi-Speed charging, a more reliable battery, and Electronic driver mode for greater convenience.
- You can also view the current range display, the state of charge, the charging status, and the time to full charge, as well as notifications and charging history.
- The mini truck has a range of 154 kilometres on a single charge.
- The Tata Ace EV price in India starts at Rs. 6.60 Lakhs.
Mahindra Treo Zor
The Mahindra Treo Zor is a powerful, feature-packed cargo all-electric battery-operated auto-rickshaw designed to meet all of your local/city cargo distribution needs.
- Treo Zor has an ex-showroom price range of Rs. 3.12 - 3.48 lakh.
- Mahindra claims that the Treo Zor can travel up to 125 kilometres on a single charge in 3 hours and 50 minutes, with a top speed of 50 kilometres per hour.
- The Zor is available in three variants: pickup (550 kg payload), flatbed (578 kg payload), and delivery Van (500 kg payload).
- It has a modern lithium-ion 48 V battery with a peak capacity of 7.37 kWh. It generates 8 kW of power and 42 Nm of torque.
This is the ideal opportunity to make your purchase a great success. The 5 most popular electric trucks along with their price are mentioned above. You can choose anyone truck as per your requirement.
CMV360 always keeps you up to date on the latest government schemes, sales reports, and other relevant news. So, if you're looking for a platform where you can get relevant information about commercial vehicles, this is the place to be. Stay tuned for new updates.