Kamaz is the Russian largest truck manufacturer company and came to the Indian market in 2009. Kamaz collaborated with Vectra Group in 2011 and finally started in 2014. Kamaz is known for its heavy-duty commercial vehicles manufactured for mining & construction.
The Kamaz 3123 84 Truck is powered by a powerful 6-cylinder engine that produces 212 BHP of maximum power and 5900 CC of displacement. The Kamaz 3123 84 Truck's primary characteristics are Manual Transmission, Air Brakes, and Power Steering, making it simple to transfer from one location to another. It is also simple to run and suitable for all transport services. To withstand the rigours of commercial, agricultural, and industrial activities, it features a solid, robust design. The Kamaz 3123 84 truck has a 300-litre fuel tank, a 9-speed transmission, a CuMmins B5.9 215 31 TC AC engine, a 5360 mm wheelbase, and a 285 mm ground clearance. The Kamaz 3123 84 Truck, one of the most successful products in the Kamaz Truck Series, has 24 V electrical power.
Kamaz 3123 8x4 Features
- Powerful 212 BHP, CuMmins B5.9 215 31 Engine Technology.
- Elegant Multi-Reflector Headlamps.
- The maximum torque generated is 800 Nm.
- Driver and passenger seats are both comfortable.
- Driver and co-driver ELR seat belts
- Bottle and magazine holder
- Mobile charging points are accessible in 3123 844 Truck and are simple to use for both driver and passenger.
- Brakes with air.
- More torque and horsepower.
- Easy to maintain.
- Beautiful appearance.
- The best city minitruck.
- Headlamps with a stylish grille and reflectors
- new and appealing body graphics
- Premium interiors with new intellectual property and steering
3123 8x4 Variants
The Kamaz 3123 8x4 is available in two variants. The base model is Kamaz 3123 8x4 5360/22 CuM/Box Body and the top model is Kamaz 3123 8x4 5360/18 CuM/Box Body.
Kamaz 3123 8x4 Competitors are Eicher Pro 6041, Tata LPT 3518, Bharat Benz 2823C, Tata Signa 3118.T, and Tata Signa 5530.S.
Kamaz 3123 8x4 Price in India
The price of a Kamaz 3123 8x4 Tipper in India starts from Rs 10.00 lakh.