Tata Signa 1923.K
Tata Motors' entry-level heavy-duty tipper, the Signa 1923.K, is designed for mining applications, surface moving of aggregates, and material shipments on mountainous terrain and narrow routes. This tipper is suitable for modest to medium-sized infrastructure or construction projects.
The TATA SIGNA 1923.K was designed and developed with the primary goal of maximizing your income. The powerful CUMMINS ISBe 5.6L BS6 compliant engine and the modified transmission results in a greater power-to-weight ratio, more torque at the wheels, and superior grade ability. Experience the benefits of faster TAT, more trips, and higher revenue with the new Tata Signa 1923.K's power of enhanced performance.
Advanced technology features such as a three-mode fuel economy switch and engine brakes deliver higher performance and lower running costs. The roomy and comfortable SIGNA cabin provides a fatigue-free working environment for the driver, enhancing productivity. The corrosion-free HDPE fuel tank with anti-fuel theft, vertical exhaust, and several safety features make this tipper an excellent choice for your company.
Tata Signa 1923.K Features
- Tata Signa 1923.K has a fuel capacity of 300 Ltr.
- Tata Signa 1923.K has a GVW of 18500 kg.
- Tata Signa 1923.K has a maximum power of 219 hp, a maximum torque of 850 Nm, and an engine capacity of 5600 cc.
- Tata Signa 1923.K has a 3580 mm wheelbase.
- The Tata Signa 1923.K Tipper has 6 wheels.
- Customizable body options are available for the Tata Signa 1923.K. The Signa 1923.K has a Day Cabin cabin and a Chassis with Cabin chassis.
- The Tata Signa 1923.K is available with a manual transmission and in diesel form.
Tata Signa 1923.K Variants
|CAB, 219 HP, Manual, 5600 cc|
Tata Signa 1923.K Competitors
Tata Signa 1923.K Competitors in the market are Ashok Leyland 1920 Tipper, Eicher Pro 6019T, BharatBenz 1923C, Eicher Pro 2110XPT, Eicher Pro 6019T, and many more.
Tata Signa 1923.K Price in India
Tata Signa 1923.K Price in India starts from Rs.28.90 lakhs.