Kamaz 6520 6x4 truck is a 10-wheeler truck in India and falls in the 25-tonne GVW category. This truck model can deliver great productivity on both paved and unpaved roads. If you need a heavy-duty truck with higher engine torque, this truck model can be ideal to consider. Read this Kamaz 6520 6x4 truck highlight to get more details about its primary specifications.
This truck model is manufactured using advanced technology, and its flagship engine is a Kamaz 740.61.320 engine. The engine functions on diesel fuel and can produce 11760 cc displacement, 316 HP power, and 1373 Nm maximum torque. Moreover, it is fitted with a 430 mm single asbestos-free disc clutch and manual transmission. Kamaz has also provided a 16-speed gearbox for an efficient drive in most drive conditions.
- It is introduced with a semi-elliptical multi-leaf front suspension.
- It has a fully articulated inverted semi-elliptical leaf spring rear suspension.
- The minimum turning radius of this cargo truck is 10700 mm.
- This truck has 300 mm ground clearance and a 4320 mm wheelbase.
- It features a 210-liter fuel tank capacity and 11850 kg of curb weight.
- This Kamaz truck in India has GVW and a payload capacity of 25000 kg and 12450 kg.
- It comes with drum brakes and 11x20 16 PR tires.
- There is a power steering option along with parking brakes.
- The gradeability of this top-end truck in India is 42 percent.
6520 6x4 Variants
This truck manufacturing company has launched this truck in two variants: 14 Cum and 16 Cum.
It competes with BharatBenz 1923C, BharatBenz 3523R, Eicher Pro 2114XP, Tata 1212 LPK, Tata Signa 2823.K HD 9S, and Scania P410 8x4.
Kamaz 6520 6x4 Price in India
Kamaz 6520 6x4 on-road price commences from Rs 32,05,000.