Kamaz 6460 6x4 truck is a popular truck under the 49-tonne GVW category. This truck model is fitted with an advanced diesel engine that produces higher torque and engine displacement. Moreover, Kamaz has also given many features to help its buyers get superior performance in most drive conditions.
This Kamaz truck is built on a Kamaz 740.60.360 diesel engine having E-III emission norms. This engine technology has a maximum engine capacity of 11760cc. Moreover, this truck's engine power and torque are 355 HP and 1570 NM. The company has provided a 16-speed gearbox to help drivers draw maximum performance from this truck.
- It's available in the sleeper cabin option and DSD body option.
- There is a semi-elliptical multi-leaf front suspension with a shock absorber.
- It has a fully anticipated inverted semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in the rear.
- The minimum turning radius of this Kamaz truck is 7000mm.
- It has the ground clearance and a wheelbase of 310 mm and 6460 mm.
- The gross vehicle weight of this truck is 49000 kg.
- This Kamaz truck has a maximum loading capacity of 31000 kg.
- It features a maximum gradeability of 18% and a top speed of 80 kmph.
- It comes with drum brakes and 12x20 18 PR tires.
- This 22-wheeler truck in India has power steering.
- The company has also provided ABS and parking brakes.
6460 6x4 Variants
Kamaz has launched this truck model in two variants: DSD and SWT.
It competes with many HCV trucks in India including BharatBenz 2823R, Eicher Pro 6019T, Eicher Pro 6035, Tata Signa 3525.K/.TK, and Mahindra Blazo X 35.
Kamaz 6460 6x4 Price in India
Kamaz 6460 6x4 on-road price starts from Rs 33,05,000.