Mahindra Cruzio School Bus 3100 BS6
The comfort of the students and drivers is a top priority in the brand-new Mahindra CRUZIO school bus while keeping in mind that each ride increases the owner's revenue. It has a number of features that significantly increase the safety of the commute to and from school.
The Mahindra CRUZIO's engine features an Alternator Wastegate Turbocharger, a 1600 Bar Common Rail System, and an Electronic EGR. Together, they improve performance, even if it means getting you more miles per gallon. Engine temperature is always kept within a safe range thanks to an electronic viscous fan. Additionally, a higher-capacity alternator ensures that higher electrical loads won't be an issue. Its overall dimension measures 5125mm in length, 2200 mm in width, and 2900mm in height. It has parking brakes and the fog lights are missing. It comes with power steering and hydraulic brakes.
Mahindra Cruzio School Bus 3100 BS6 Features
- Mahindra Cruzio School Bus has a GVW of 5000 kg.
- It has a fuel capacity of 60 Ltr.
- It has a maximum power of 80 hp, a maximum torque of 220 Nm and an engine capacity is 2500 cc,
- It has a 2750 mm wheelbase.
- It has a seating capacity of 25 passengers.
- It includes features such as Vehicle Tracking System (VTS), Fire Detection and Suppression System (FDSS), the Child Check-Mate Feature and Mahindra iMAXX
Mahindra Cruzio School Bus 3100 BS6 Variants
Mahindra Cruzio School Bus 3100 BS6 is available in two variants. It is available in 22-seaters and 25-seaters.
Mahindra Cruzio School Bus 3100 BS6 Competitors
Mahindra Cruzio School Bus 3100 BS6 Competitors in the Indian market are SML Isuzu S7, Eicher Skyline Pro 3009 H School Bus, Tata Winger School, and many more.
Mahindra Cruzio School Bus 3100 BS6 Price in India
The price of Mahindra Cruzio School Bus 3100 BS6 in India starts from Rs. N/A Lakhs.