About Tata Magic
Tata Magic is a mini passenger vehicle that debuted in June 2007 as the Micro van. It is the Ace mini-passenger truck's version. The interior of the Tata Magic is also very appealing, with good headroom and legroom, wide passenger doors for easy entry and exit, a comfortable steering wheel with a variable ratio mechanism, wide cushioned seats, adjustable and fully comfortable bucket seat with headrest for the driver, zippable side covers for ventilation and protection from dust and rain, stylish and spacious dashboard with tray for mobile devices, etc.
It has 1300mm and 1320mm front and rear tack, respectively. The length, width, height, and wheelbase of the Tata Magic are 3790mm, 1500mm, 1845mm, and 2100mm, respectively. It has a fuel tank capacity of 70 Ltr. The 702cc two-cylinder four-stroke naturally aspirated diesel engine produces 16 bhp at 3200 rpm produces max torque of 49 Nm and is mated to a four-speed manual gearbox.
Features of Tata Magic
- The cabin of the new Magic is made entirely of steel.
- It has a flexible seating capacity of 4-7 passengers and plenty of legroom.
- The Magic has high fuel efficiency and low maintenance thanks to its 16 bhp (12 kW), 700 cc 2-cylinder water-cooled diesel engine.
- The 12-inch tyres increase ground clearance.
- The Magic has a 4.3-metre turning radius.
- Better drive comfort
- 4- speed gearbox is there for fuel efficiency
Tata Magic Variants
Tata Magic is available only in four variants.
Competitors of Tata Magic
Tata Magic’s competitors in the Indian market are Mahindra Supro Van, Mahindra Supro School Van, Mahindra Supro Minivan, Mahindra E-Supro Van, Force Traveller 3050, Eicher Starline 2050 C, Eicher Starline 2050 D, Eicher Starline RP 2075 H Route Permit, SML Isuzu S7, and many more.
Tata Magic Price in India
Tata Magic Price in India starts from Rs.02.52 Lakhs.