About Tata Starbus Ultra City Electric
Tata Motors is promoting Electric Buses in order to modernize Ultra transportation, reduce pollution, and provide enhanced passenger features such as improved safety and comfort. Tata Starbus is a bus model produced by Tata Motors. Tata Starbus is available in a wide range of variants, with or without a low floor, seating capacities ranging from 16 to 67, diesel engine options, as well as more environmentally friendly hybrid and CNG power plants. Starbus offers Standard, Deluxe, Low Floor, and School bus models, each with its own set of features.
The GVW of a bus includes the vehicle's kerb weight and payload. It has a GVW of 10200 kg. It has a 4920 mm wheelbase. The Tata Starbus Ultra City Electric is available in Electric and Direct Drive configurations. It also has Anti-lock Braking System. It has a total 31 number of seats. The overall Width of this bus is 2340 m. It is powered by 328hp and generates 3000 Nm torque. 24 V Li-Ion Battery Pack 124 kW-hr battery is used in this bus.
Features of Tata Starbus Ultra City Electric
- Zero Emissions Electric Drivetrain for Clean Air
- Driving without the use of a clutch or shifting gears is less tiring.
- Interiors that are spacious and can be customized based on the application and regulations
- Intelligent Transport System provides maximum safety and security
- Telematics of the next generation for efficient and user-friendly vehicle maintenance and tracking
- Audio announcements and destination boards are part of the passenger information system.
- LED headlamps, plush interior lighting, and a stylish interior and exterior
- Utility features include charging ports and a Wi-Fi hotspot for on-the-go connectivity.
- High-efficiency regenerative braking
Tata Starbus Ultra City Electric Variants
Tata Starbus Ultra City Electric is available only in two variants.
Competitors of Tata Starbus Ultra City Electric
Tata Starbus Ultra City Electric competitors in the Indian market are Force Traveller 3050, Eicher Starline 2050 C, Eicher Starline 2050 D, Eicher Starline RP 2075 H Route Permit, SML Isuzu S7, and many more.
Tata Starbus Ultra City Electric Price in India
Tata Starbus Ultra City Electric Price in India starts from Rs. (not available) Lakhs.