The Ashok Leyland 4220 truck has a gross vehicle weight of 42000 kg. This Ashok Leyland truck is powered by a 5660 cc H series CRS engine with iGen-6 technology, providing 200 HP and 700 Nm of maximum torque. The engine in the Ashok Leyland 4220 truck is paired with a 6 speed (6F+1R), 8/9 speed (Optional), with cable shift gearbox, which provides excellent mileage. The axle layout of this Ashok Leyland 4220 truck is 10x2. With a wheelbase of 6600 mm, this Ashok Leyland truck may provide a load body length suited for a variety of applications. Air brakes with Asa provide excellent safety in the Ashok Leyland 4220, semi-elliptical leaf springs, and parabolic leaf spring (optional) suspension in the front provide a comfortable ride.
Ashok Leyland 4220 10x2 MAV Features
- It comes with power steering.
- The Ashok Leyland 4220 10x2 MAV is a vehicle with a 5000 cc 200 horsepower engine.
- The torque generated by the Ashok Leyland 4220 10x2 MAV Truck is 700 Nm, which is sufficient for many applications.
- The Ashok Leyland 4220 10x2 MAV Truck is equipped with an H series CRS with an iGen6 Technology engine for trouble-free operation.
- The Ashok Leyland 4220 10x2 MAV Truck performs admirably.
- The Ashok Leyland firm launched it by BS6 emission standards.
4220 10x2 MAV Variants
Ashok Leyland 4220 10x2 MAV is available in 12 variants. The base model is 6600/CBC and the top variant is 6600/Cowl.
Ashok Leyland 4220 10x2 MAV's main competitors are Mahindra Blazo X Haulage 42, Tata Signa 3118.T, Mahindra Blazo X Haulage 42 Pusher Axle, Tata SIGNA 3521.T, Ashok Leyland 4120 8x2 DTLA, Tata LPT 3518, Ashok Leyland 4125 8x2 DTLA MAV, and Eicher Pro 6041.
Ashok Leyland 4220 10x2 MAV Price in India
The Ashok Leyland 4220 10x2 MAV Truck price in India starts from Rs. 38.22 and goes up to Rs. 38.67 lakhs.