Ashok Leyland Partner 6 Tyre is a new range LCV truck introduced in India. This truck model comes from Ashok Leyland and is designed to provide affordable intracity operation and cover long-range without any performance drain. This cargo truck is capable of delivering high-volume goods and ensuring better uptime. Read this highlight to get more insights about this LCV truck from Ashok Leyland.
It features a highly reliable ZD30 Di engine with a DDTi double overhead camshaft common rail direct injection turbo intercooled engine. This engine is proven to produce 2953cc engine displacement, 360 Nm peak torque, and 140 HP engine power. It has a manual transmission, a five-speed gearbox, and BS6 emission norms. Moreover, the truck provides an average mileage of 8.5 kmpl to give cost-effective operations and more profitability.
Ashok Leyland Partner 6 Tyre Features
- It features a parabolic front suspension with double-acting shock absorbers.
- It has a semi-elliptical main overlong suspension with double-acting shock absorbers.
- The turning radius of this LCV truck is 5700 mm.
- It has a 90-liter diesel fuel tank capacity to give longer hours of productivity.
- The GVW and payload capacity of this LCV cargo truck is 7490 kg and 4885kg.
- It contains 221 mm ground clearance and a 2820 mm wheelbase.
- It is fitted with hydraulic and parking brakes for good control.
- This 6-wheeler truck comes with a power steering option.
- The truck is capable of offering 8.5 kmpl mileage.
- It has a rated gradeability of 25%, which enhances the drive experience.
Partner 6 Tyre Variants
This LCV truck in India comes in various variants, such as 2820/FSD/11 ft, 2820/HSD/11 ft, 3320/FSD/14 ft, and 3320/HSD/14 ft.
This LCV segment truck in India competes with Eicher Pro 2049, Tata 709g LPT, Eicher Pro 2078 and Tata T.10 Ultra.
Ashok Leyland Partner 6 Tyre Price in India
Ashok Leyland Partner 6 Tyre on-road price starts from Rs 13,85,000 and goes up to Rs 14,99,000.