Tata 510 SFC TT
The 510 SFC TT is a sibling of the 610 SFC TT variant and the entry-level twin-tire cargo truck in the LCV segment based on the popular 407 platforms. This truck is based on the previous generation SFC 407 TT, and Tata Motors is now providing more value to this new version of the old truck to help its customers earn more revenue. The 510 SFC TT is a more durable, tougher truck for difficult cargo needs that handles difficult terrain with ease. The customer can use this truck for any type of cargo transportation.
Aside from the BS6 emission, the 510 SFC TT now has improved power, torque, and low-end torque, the highest gradeability, standard power steering for a smoother driving experience, and a new design.
Tata 510 SFC TT Features
- The legendary 4 SPCR Engine in BS6.
- Load body with reduced weight and increased internal deck lengths
- The maximum power is 100 kW at 2800 r/min, which has been increased by 18% for improved turnaround.
- The maximum torque is 300 Nm at 1200 - 2200 r/min, which has been increased by 20% for greater pulling power.
- The payload is essentially the Truck's maximum loading capacity. The payload of the Tata 510 SFC TT is 2900 kg.
- The Tata 510 SFC TT has a fuel capacity of 60 Ltr.
- The GVW of a truck includes the vehicle's kerb weight and payload. Tata 510 SFC TT has a GVW of 5300 kg.
Tata 510 SFC TT Variants
Tata 510 SFC TT is available in three variants. The base model is 3305/CBC and the top variant is 3305/HDLB.
Tata 510 SFC TT Competitors
Tata 510 SFC TT Competitors in the market are Eicher Pro 2049, Eicher Pro 2055, Eicher Pro 2055k, and many more.
Tata 510 SFC TT Price in India
Tata 510 SFC TT Price in India starts from Rs. 13.35.