Ashok Leyland DOST LiTE is one of the well-designed mini truck models to facilitate a best-in-class pickup facility. This LCV mini truck is designed to perform effectively on the city's congested roads to the country's remotest area. It also has car-like features making it easy to drive a mini truck in India. Knowing more about this light commercial vehicle can be ideal if your business needs a reliable mini truck to ensure the timely delivery of goods.
This mini truck is designed to ensure best-in-class mileage and payload capacity. It has a high-power 1.5L turbocharged diesel common rail RDCR 1478cc engine capable of producing 70 HP power and 170 Nm torque. This mini truck contains the capability to handle a 1250 kg payload capacity. This truck is available in a load body option with a spacious loading area. It also has a 250 mm diameter single dry plate mechanical cable operated clutch and manual transmission.
Ashok Leyland DOST LiTE Features
- It gives a car-like driving experience even after driving it for 14 hours a day.
- There is sufficient head and leg room for comfortable seating.
- It features transverse leaf spring front suspension and parabolic leaf spring rear suspension.
- It contains the GVW and payload capacity of 2590 kg and 1250kg.
- There is a 40-liter fuel tank capacity provided by the company.
- This mini truck's wheelbase and ground clearance are 2350 mm and 177mm.
- It has hydraulic brakes and 185R14-size tires.
- It contains power steering to give a car-like driving experience.
DOST LiTE Variants
This mini truck from Ashok Leyland comes in 3 variants: LS, LE, and LX.
This small commercial vehicle competes with Ashok Leyland Dost CNG, Tata Ace Gold, Tata Ace Mini, Force Shaktiman 400, Mahindra Bolero Extralong Pickup, and Mahindra Jeeto Plus.
Ashok Leyland DOST LiTE Price in India
Ashok Leyland DOST LiTE on-road price begins from Rs 6,00,000 and reaches Rs 7,30,000.