Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1615 HE is one of the robust ICV trucks launched by Ashok Leyland under the 16-tonne category. This truck is introduced under the 6-wheeler truck category and offers top-notch performance in varied terrains. Here are more details about this haulage truck for city and village roads to help businesses transport their goods easily.
It is fitted with an H series CRS with iGen6 technology four-cylinder and 3839 cc diesel engine. It produces 150 HP power and 450 Nm peak torque. This six-wheeler truck provides effortless drive even on hilly and village roads. It has a 330 mm dia single plate dry clutch and manual transmission. The truck also features a six-speed gearbox, having six forward and one reverse gear to ensure better performance.
Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1615 HE Features
- It has a semi-elliptical multi-leaf spring suspension in front.
- In the rear, it has a semi-elliptical multi-leaf suspension with more leaves.
- The truck has GVW and a payload capacity of 16100 kg and 10800kg.
- It features a wheelbase and ground clearance of 3970mm and 232mm.
- This ICV truck under the cargo segment comes with a 185-liter fuel tank.
- It has air and parking brakes to handle its 9.00 R20 tires.
- It also contains power steering and has a top speed of 80kmph.
- It provides 6 kmpl mileage on normal payload and road conditions.
Ecomet 1615 HE Variants
This ICV truck is launched in many variants, such as 3970/CBC/17 ft, 4200/EX W HSD/17 ft, 3970/HSD/17 ft, and 3970/DSD/17 ft.
This haulage truck under the ICV segment competes with Eicher Pro 3015 BS6, BharatBenz 1617R, Mahindra Furio 16, Eicher Pro 2114XP, and Tata 1512 LPT.
Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1615 HE Price in India
Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1615 HE on-road price starts from Rs 23,24,000 and goes up to Rs 24,78,000.