The Ashok Leyland Partner 4-tyre is the entry-level truck in the modern and stylish Partner light truck range. This compact truck has a highly functional and safer cabin, a reliable engine, and the latest features that improve overall truck performance. Right now, the Partner 4-tyre is the best option in the 5-6-tonne GVW category of truck on the market. There is also a Partner 6-tyre for the 7-8T GVW category, which is the best truck in the category.
Ashok Leyland Partner 4 Tyre Features
- The Ashok Leyland Partner 4 Tyre Truck is equipped with a ZD30 Diesel engine with DDTi.
- The payload capacity of this truck is 3760 kg.
- The Ashok Leyland company launched it in accordance with the BS-VI emission standards.
- The new Ashok Leyland Partner 4 Tyre Truck measures 4920 mm in length, 1960 mm in width, and 2250 mm in height, with a wheelbase of 2685 mm.
- Ashok Leyland Partner 4 Tyre Truck is designed for maximum gradeability and a good turning radius.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 90 Ltr and four tyres.
- This truck has a GVW of 6250 kg and a maximum speed.
- The Ashok Leyland Partner 4 Tyre Truck has hydraulic brakes with parking brakes.
Variants of Partner 4 Tyre
Ashok Leyland Partner 4 Tyre is available in four different models. The base model is 2685/FSD/10 ft and the top model is 3335/HSD/14 ft.
|2685/FSD/10 ft, 140 HP, Manual, 2953 cc|
|2685/HSD/10 ft, 140 HP, Manual, 2953 cc|
|3335/FSD/14 ft, 140 HP, Manual, 2953 cc|
|3335/HSD/14 ft, 140 HP, Manual, 2953 cc|
Ashok Leyland Partner 4 Tyre Competitors in the market are Tata Ultra Sleek T.6, Tata 710 LPT, Tata 710 SFC, Eicher Pro 2055, Mahindra Jayo, Eicher Pro 2050, and many more.
Ashok Leyland Partner 4 Tyre Price in India
The Ashok Leyland Partner 4 Tyre price in India ranges between Rs. 13.45 to Rs. 14.67 Lakh.