Ashok Leyland AVTR 4220 4x2 trailer truck is one of the latest additions from the Ashok Leyland truck brand. This trailer truck is designed considering the need of medium to large-scale businesses to facilitate their transportation work hassle-free. Know about the key features of this truck in India, along with its price and engine details.
This trailer truck comes with factory fitted H series BS6 6-cylinder diesel engine and i-Gen 6 technology. This powertrain can produce 200 HP engine power and 700 Nm top-notch torque. Also, it has fuel saver technology that ensures better productivity at the lowest possible fuel usage. Additionally, there is a 380 mm dia-single dry plate clutch and manual transmission that looks comfortable and durable.
AVTR 4220 4x2 Features
- It has a 6-speed gearbox, six forward and one reverse gear.
- This truck model provides customizable body options to businesses.
- It has a parabolic spring or semi-elliptical multi-leaf spring front suspension option.
- It also provides a semi-elliptical leaf spring rear suspension option.
- The minimum turning radius of this trailer truck in India is 12600 mm.
- It has 41500 kg gross vehicle weight and 375-liter fuel tank storage.
- This truck's wheelbase and overall length are 3400 mm and 5950 mm.
- This truck is available in the market with a full air dual line brake system and ABS.
- This 6-wheeler trailer truck contains 295/90R20 16 PR size tires.
Ashok Leyland AVTR 4220 4x2 trailer truck competes with Ashok Leyland 5425 Trailer, Tata 610 LPK, SML Isuzu Super GS, and AMW 3518 TR.
Ashok Leyland AVTR 4220 4x2 Price in India
If you want to know the Ashok Leyland AVTR 4220 4x2 on-road price for this truck mode, fill out this form.