Ashok Leyland 1920 HH 4×2 haulage is one of the premium haulage trucks in India. It is manufactured by Ashok Leyland to meet the standards to perform smoothly in extreme applications. In this highlight, we have explained some key features of this one of the best haulage trucks for small to large-scale businesses.
This heavy-duty diesel truck model contains an H Series 6-cylinder powertrain with I-Gen 6 technology. It comes with a six-speed gearbox and manual transmission. The engine of this HCV truck in India is capable of generating 5660cc displacement, 700 Nm torque, and 200 HP power.
Ashok Leyland 1920 HH 4×2 haulage Features
- This haulage truck comes in a customizable body option.
- It's available in cowl and chassis variants for its buyers
- There is a semi-elliptical multi-leaf shackle-ended front and rear suspension
- The truck is measured to give a minimum turning radius of 15300mm.
- It falls in the 18500 GVW category and has a 350-liter fuel tank capacity.
- This truck's overall length and wheelbase are 7836mm and 4340 mm.
- This haulage truck in India features a ground clearance of 249 mm.
- Ashok Leyland has provided drum brakes for this haulage truck.
- It's a six-wheeler truck that contains 295/90R20 size tires.
- It also has a reliable 60 SHO rear axle along with parking brakes.
1920 HH 4×2 haulage Variants
Ashok Leyland 1920 HH 4×2 haulage comes in four variants such as 4340/Cowl, 6600/Cowl, 5500/Cowl, and 4800/Cowl.
Ashok Leyland 1920 HH 4×2 haulage truck competes with Tata 709g LPT XD, Eicher Pro 3019, SML Isuzu Supreme GS, Ashok Leyland 1615 HE, Tata Prima 4625.S, and Mahindra Furio 16.
Ashok Leyland 1920 HH 4×2 haulage Price in India
Please fill out the form if you want to know the latest Ashok Leyland 1920 HH 4×2 haulage on-road price, along with the nearest dealership.