Eicher Pro 2075 is one of the promising ICV trucks in India under the 15 lakh budget range. This 2000 series truck model is proven to provide best-in-class mileage and engine torque. Moreover, it maintains superior performance on Indian roads and carries a high payload. Read this highlight to get more details about India's premium segment ICV truck.
This 7.49-tonne category truck comes with an E474 4 valve 3 liter CRS turbocharged intercooled diesel engine. It features a top-class engine capacity of 3000 cc and power of 120 HP. Its engine also generates a peak torque of 350 Nm to give reliable performance with heavy loads. Eicher has equipped this haulage truck with a 310 mm dia single plate clutch and manual transmission. This ICV truck is rated to provide 8.5 kmpl mileage and can be the right fit for food grain, fruits, vegetables, milk, and FMCG transportation works.
Eicher Pro 2075 Features
- This ICV truck from Eicher comes with a four-cylinder engine.
- It has a five-speed gearbox for hurdle-free performance.
- There is a grease-free semi-elliptical front and rear suspension.
- It has a minimum turning radius of 13300 mm.
- The gross vehicle weight of this ICV truck is 7490 kg.
- This medium-duty truck can handle a maximum payload of 3916 kg.
- It has a 2935mm wheelbase and195 mm ground clearance
- This ICV truck is available with a 100-liter fuel tank capacity.
- It features air (drum) brakes in front and rear.
- This six-wheeler truck comes with 7.50x16-16PR tires.
- It has power steering, an adjustable driver seat, and a cruise control feature.
- The truck has 31% gradeability and a max speed of 80 kmph.
Pro 2075 Variants
This ICV truck in India comes in various variants, such as DSD, HSD, and CBC.
It has top competitors like BharatBenz 1015R, Eicher Pro 2055K, Tata 710 LPT, and Tata 1109g LPT.
Eicher Pro 2075 Price in India
Eicher Pro 2075 on-road price starts from Rs 14,85,000 to Rs 15,95,000.