Eicher Pro 2095 is one of the most reliable ICV trucks among businesses under the 10-tonne category. This truck model is one of the fastest-growing ICV truck models in India. It has durable suspension, better comfort features, and robust engine technology. Read this highlight to learn about this truck model and its key features.
This truck is fitted with E474 4 valve 3 liter DOHC turbocharged intercooler CRS engine technology. This engine functions on diesel fuel and can produce 3000 cc displacement. It also ensures best-in-class engine torque of 350 Nm and engine power of 120 HP. Eicher has provided a 310 mm dia single plate clutch, five-speed gearbox, and manual transmission for a handy drive experience.
Eicher Pro 2095 Features
- It has grease-free semi-elliptical laminated leaves with shock absorber suspension in front.
- It has a great free semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in the rear.
- The truck features a minimum turning radius of 145600 mm.
- It falls under the 9700 GVW category and ensures a payload capacity of 6342 kg.
- The truck has a wheelbase and ground clearance of 3970 mm and 195 mm.
- There are air brakes and parking brakes to handle 8.25x16 16 PR tires.
- It's a six-wheeler ICV truck and comes with a power steering option.
Pro 2095 Variants
This truck was introduced in many variants, like 3370/HSD, 3970/CBC, 3370/CBC, and 3970/HSD variants.
It competes with top ICV trucks in India, including Tata 1012 LPT, Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1015 HE, BharatBenz 1015R, BharatBenz 1415RE, and Tata 1109g LPT.
Eicher Pro 2095 Price in India
Eicher Pro 2095 on-road price starts from Rs 18,26,000 and reaches Rs 20,32,000.