Eicher Pro 6042 is a rigid haulage truck built with an advanced technology-based engine and heavy-duty axle to provide superior haul experience on Indian roads. The truck has a modern design and contains various features that make it stand out from existing models. Read this highlight to know more about the Eicher truck introduced under the 42-tonne category.
It is fitted with a VEDX8 CRS 7.7L 6cyl BS6 engine that works on diesel fuel. This engine can generate 7700cc displacement, 260 HP power, and 1000 Nm torque. The truck has a 430 mm clutch and a nine-speed gearbox to guarantee a seamless drive experience. Built and feature-wise, this haulage truck is suitable for various transportation operations.
Eicher Pro 6042 Specifications
- It offers a customizable body and day cabin option.
- There is parabolic front suspension and semi-elliptical rear suspension.
- The gross vehicle weight of this heavy-duty truck is 42000 kg.
- It features a 6800 mm wheelbase and 235 mm ground clearance.
- It has factory-fitted air brakes to ensure better grip on its 295/90 R20 tires.
- This 14-wheeler haulage truck comes with a power steering option.
- There are parking brakes and heavy-duty front and rear axles.
- It has a top forward speed of 80 kmph and gradeability of 29%.
- The truck is capable of providing 4 kmpl mileage on moderate use.
Pro 6042 Variants
This truck model was launched in many variants like 6800/CBC/25 ft, 6800/CBC/30 ft, 6800/CBC/28 ft, and 6800/HSD/29 ft.
This heavy-duty haulage truck in India has top competitors like BharatBenz 5028T, Tata LPT 4225 Cowl, Mahindra X 42, and Tata Signa 4225.T.
Eicher Pro 6042 Price in India
Eicher Pro 6042 on road price begins from Rs 39,20,000 to Rs 42,85,000.