Jeeto, which was introduced in June 2015, is the first product in its category to offer a modular selection of 8 mini-trucks to meet the various needs of consumers in the sub-1 tonne weight area. Customers that want 3-wheelers, micro-trucks, or mini-trucks can purchase the diesel version of the Jeeto, which is offered in the S, L, and X series. Jeeto has changed the game in last-mile distribution since its launch thanks to its modular range, unparalleled versatility, and exceptional efficiency to move goods across various segments. Jeeto received the Apollo CV of the Year Award as a result of all these factors, in addition to solid customer validations.
Mahindra Jeeto Features
• Jeeto has a GVW of 1450 kg and a payload capacity of up to 750 kg.
• The Jeeto's ergonomic seats, plush interior, and appealing front fascia are its standout features.
• One of the primary USPs of Jeeto is its ease of navigating through heavy traffic and tight spaces. The compact size also makes parking in tight spaces simple.
• The chassis of the cargo body is powerful, long-lasting, and sturdy.
• Mahindra's new 625 cm3 four-stroke positive ignition engine is now available in Jeeto Plus Petrol.
• Jeeto is one of the most fuel-efficient trucks, averaging 32-36 kmpl depending on the type.
• Even on uneven terrain, the 145 R12 LT 8PR tire may provide decent mileage and a quick pickup.
Mahindra Jeeto Variants
There are four different Jeeto Variants: the Jeeto S6-16, the Jeeto Plus Diesel, the Jeeto Plus CNG, and the Jeeto Plus Petrol.
Mahindra Jeeto Competitors
Ace Gold, the market leader, and Maruti Suzuki's Super Carry are a competitor of Mahindra Jeeto.
Mahindra Jeeto Price in India
Mahindra Jeeto Price in India ranges from Rs 4.38 to Rs 5.08 lakh.