SML Isuzu Samrat 1312 XT is a medium-duty cargo truck under the 12-tonne kg GVW category. This truck is suitable for a range of cargo and logistic applications of inter and intra-city. It provides superior mileage, high engine power, and a spacious loading area. Thus, read this highlight to understand if this cargo truck in India can meet your logistic needs.
It is powered by a common rail direct injection diesel engine with turbo charge technology. This engine is fitted with 4 cylinders to provide higher fuel efficiency and better mileage. It has a 3455cc engine capacity, 115 HP power, and 400 Nm maximum torque. There is a single plate diaphragm clutch and 2600-rated RPM. This medium-duty truck is also available in a five-speed gearbox with five forward and one reverse gear.
- It comes in a cargo body and 4x2 axle configuration.
- It is fitted with SLT6 in-line CRDi engine technology.
- The truck has semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in front and rear.
- It contains a 90-liter fuel tank storage capacity.
- The truck has a gross vehicle weight of 12990 kg
- This medium-duty truck has a wheelbase of 3940mm.
- It has a pneumatic brake system to control its 8.25-20 tires.
- The truck is available in hydraulic-assisted power steering.
- This medium-duty truck has the ability to provide 7 kmpl mileage.
Samrat 1312 XT Variants
It is launched in a single Base variant with a 345cc engine capacity.
This medium-duty truck from SML Isuzu competes with Eicher Pro 2049, Tata 407 Gold SFC RJ, Tata 1512 LPT, and Tata 709g LPT.
SML Isuzu Samrat 1312 XT Price in India
SML Isuzu Samrat 1312 XT on-road price starts from Rs 17,82,000 and can goest up to Rs 22,49,000. However, if you need further details about truck specification, price, and finance, fill out this form here.