Tata T.12g Ultra, a new age ICV truck range from Tata Motors, comes with a 3.3L new generation engine capable of producing 123 HP engine power and 420 Nm peak torque. It is provided with a single plate dry friction type, 330 mm diameter clutch, which looks durable and effective. Moreover, this CNG ICV truck comes with manual transmission and BS6 emission norms. There is a 3783cc engine capacity to ensure exceptional payload capacity on the city to tough terrain roads.
Tata T.12g Ultra ICV Truck Feature
- Its gearbox includes five forward and one reverse gears.
- It's available in deck body type and day cabin.
- Tata Motors has provided parabolic leaf springs and hydraulic double-acting shock absorbers in the front suspension.
- There is a semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in the rear portion.
- This ICV Tata truck comes with air brakes along with an auto slack adjuster feature.
- It has 6 tires, having 245/70R 17.5 of ideal size.
- There is tilt and telescopic power steering, which ensure comfort to the driver.
- The GVW of this top ICV truck in India is 11,990 kg, available in many deck lengths.
- The six-speed G550 gearbox from Tata ensures exceptional performance in various transportation requirements.
T.12g Ultra Variants
This Tata truck is available in four variants such as 4530/Cab, 4530/Reefers, 4530/Container, and 4530/HD.
Tata T.12g Ultra ICV truck has many competitors in the market, including Eicher Pro 2110 and SML Isuzu Prestige.
Tata T.12g Ultra Price in India
Tata T.12g Ultra price in India is unavailable; we will update it soon when the company announces it. Although this truck is very powerful and suitable for small to large-scale businesses.