Volvo FM 370 truck is a great addition to the HCV truck segment by the Swedish truck manufacturing company Volvo. This truck can generate high engine power and torque to facilitate efficient performance in varied road conditions. Read this highlight to get more details about this heavy-duty tipper truck in India. We have shared Volvo FM 370 price, engine, and specs details that you must know before buying a tipper truck under its segment.
It is powered by a 10800cc diesel engine that generates 370 HP power and 1770 Nm maximum torque. This tipper truck in India is equipped with a 9-speed gearbox and power-assisted 380 mm dia clutch. It also has a superior build and advanced safety features to maximize the tipper's productivity and profitability for the buyers.
- It is fitted with a six-cylinder turbocharged intercooled diesel engine.
- The tipper truck has E-III emission norms and a 64 kmph top speed.
- It has a GVW and payload capacity of 40,000 kg and 25,840 kg.
- Volvo has equipped this HCV truck in India with a 270-liter fuel tank.
- It's available in rock/scoop body and day cabin variants.
- The wheelbase of this tipper truck is 4085mm.
- This 10-wheeler truck has 12.00 R20 tires and an air brake system.
FM 370 Variants
This Volvo tipper truck is introduced in three variants such as 4085/14 CuM/Rock Body, 4085/CAB, and 4085/14 CuM/Front End Tipper.
It competes with top-end tipper trucks like Eicher Pro 8035XM, Scania R500, Tata Prima 3530.K, and Kamaz 3123 8x4.
Volvo FM 370 Price in India
Volvo FM 370 on-road price starts from Rs 80,00,000 and reaches Rs 84,00,000. Contact us using this short form to get more details about this high-end tipper truck in India.