Volvo FM 420 4x2 is a popular tractor truck under its segment. This truck is rated to perform effectively on long-range logistic and high-load movement work. Volvo has incorporated its advanced technology to design and manufacture this premium truck to meet the transportation needs of businesses. Read this highlight to get information about Volvo FM 420 4x2 price in India and key specifications.
This tractor-trailer truck in India is fitted with a 6-cylinder in-line direct injection diesel engine with an engine capacity of 12800cc. This engine is reliable, works efficiently in extreme conditions, and delivers the maximum engine power and torque of 420 Hp and 2100 Nm. Additionally, it has a single plate push-type friction disc clutch and heavy-duty transmission with an additional radiator.
- It has been introduced in the FM sleeper cabin and chassis with cabin.
- The truck has parabolic leaf spring suspension in front.
- This truck has a GVW of 45500 kg and a fuel tank capacity of 330 liters.
- It features a wheelbase of 3500 mm and an overall length of 5690 mm.
- It has a 12" fully dynamic digital instrument cluster with home and focus views.
- Volvo provided an airbag on the driver's side to provide added protection.
- It has 2-cam disc brakes with automatic adjustment and an ABS system.
- This 12-wheeler truck has 295/80 R22.5 tires in front and rear.
- It is also fitted with power steering and has a cruise control feature.
- Volvo has provided parking brakes and heavy-duty axles in front and rear.
FM 420 4x2 Variants
This Volvo tractor-trailer truck is launched in a single Base variant with an engine capacity of 12800cc.
This heavy-duty tractor truck competes with Scania R500, Tata Prima 3525.K/.TK, BharatBenz 3528CM, and Tata Signa 4225.TK.
Volvo FM 420 4x2 Price in India
Volvo 420 truck price in India starts from Rs 70,00,000. However, fill out this form if you want more details about Volvo FM 420 4x2 on-road price.