Volvo FM 420 8x4 23cu.m is a 35000 kg GVW category tipper truck in India. This high-end truck is launched by Volvo to help businesses complete tipper applications in extreme conditions. The truck is powered by a heavy-duty diesel engine with robust torque and engine capacity to quickly move high payloads. Read this highlight to get more information about this premium category HCV truck.
This Volvo truck is powered by a 6-cylinder, in-line direct injection diesel engine. It has clutch dependent gearbox mounted PTO clutch and power-assisted push type single plate friction disc clutch. The engine has a rated power of 420 HP, an engine capacity of 12800cc, and a torque of 2100 Nm.
- It has a comfortable seating arrangement and a modern cabin.
- It features parabolic suspension with S-shaped leaf geometry in front.
- It has a heavy-duty bogie suspension with a conventional multi-leaf spring in the rear.
- The minimum turning radius of this truck is 11600mm.
- The gross vehicle weight of this tipper truck is 35000 kg.
- It has a 5035mm wheelbase and 348 mm ground clearance.
- This tipper truck also consists of 290-liter fuel tank capacity.
- It is fitted with a dual-line air brakes system with ABS.
- The 12-wheeler truck has 12x24 tires in front and rear.
FM 420 8x4 23cu.m Variants
This Volvo tipper truck is launched in a single Base variant that generates 420 HP power and 12800 cc displacement.
It competes with Eicher Pro 8028XM, Scania R500, Ashok Leyland 4825 Tipper, and Tata Prima 3525.K/.TK, and Tata Signa 4225.TK.
Volvo FM 420 8x4 23cu.m Price in India
Volvo FM 420 8x4 23cu.m on road price starts from Rs 70,00,000. If you want more details about its latest pricing in your city and finance options, reach us by filling out this form.