Volvo FMX 460 8x4 20.3 cu.m is a high-segment Volvo truck in India with a robust engine and many safety features. This heavy-duty tipper truck is designed to give efficient productivity and high uptime to improve the profitability of its owner. In this highlight, we have shared some key information about Volvo FMX 460 engine, mileage, specifications, and price.
This tipper truck is backed by 6 cylinders in-line direct injection diesel engine having an engine capacity of 12800cc. Moreover, this engine can produce 460 HP power and 2300 Nm torque. Volvo has provided oil-type cooling technology to maintain power and fuel efficiency. It has a power-assisted push-type single plate friction disc clutch and manual transmission. This truck is also packed with 12 forward and 4 reverse gear systems to give an effective drive experience.
FMX 460 8x4 20.3 cu.m Features
- It is launched with an FMX day cabin option.
- There is a parabolic front suspension with s-shaped leaf geometry.
- Volvo has provided heavy-duty bogie suspension in the rear.
- This tipper truck has a 11600 mm minimum turning radius.
- The gross vehicle weight of this HCV truck is 35000 kg.
- It has 390 mm of ground clearance and 5035mm of wheelbase.
- It has a twin axle in front and a bogie axle in the rear.
- This 12-wheeler tipper truck in India is fitted with 12x24 tires.
- It features a dual-line air brake system with EBS.
- There is factory-fitted hydraulic power steering.
- It can give 2.5 to 3.5 kmpl mileage on regular tipper applications.
This HCV category tipper truck competes with Mahindra Blazo X 35 Tipper, Tata Prima 3530.K, BharatBenz 5228T, and BharatBenz 5528TT.
Volvo FMX 460 8x4 20.3 cu.m Price in India
Volvo FMX 460 8x4 price will be updated soon. Although, you can fill out this form to get further notification about its latest price details.