Ashok Leyland Viking School Bus
Viking Bus has passed through all phases of the emission journey and is now available in the BSVI version, still standing by its values of proven performance, reliability, and ease of maintenance. With its versatile features and options, this product has evolved over the decades to be the ideal profit churner, satisfying the needs of customers across applications.
This bus is always preferred for its large capacity while providing a safe mode of transportation for students. This bus is a valuable asset to the institution because of its low maintenance and long aggregate durability.
Ashok Leyland Viking School Bus Features
- The Viking School Bus has a GVW of 16200 kg.
- The Ashok Leyland Viking School Bus has a fuel capacity of 350 Ltr.
- The bus has a maximum power of 197 bhp and a maximum torque of 700 Nm.
- The Viking School Bus has a wheelbase of 5639 mm.
- The Viking School Bus provides unrivalled performance and fuel efficiency.
- The Viking Bus has adjustable steering and a shorter turning radius to reduce driving stress.
- It has power steering, ABS, and a parking brake.
- It has a total 41 no of seats
Ashok Leyland Viking School Bus Variants
Ashok Leyland Viking School Bus is available in five variants. Viking School Bus's base model is 62 Seater/5639, and the top variant is 41 Seater/5639.
Ashok Leyland Viking School Bus Competitors
Ashok Leyland Viking School Bus competitors in the Indian market are Eicher Skyline Pro 3009 H, Eicher Skyline Pro 3010 L, Tata City Ride Skool, Tata Starbus Ultra Tourist, Scania Higer A30, Sml Isuzu S7 Tourist Bus, and many more.
Ashok Leyland Viking School Bus Price in India
Ashok Leyland Viking School Bus price in India starts from Rs. N/A Lakhs.