Eicher 2075 G Chassis
Eicher Motors is well-known for its commercial-grade buses that provide exceptional comfort, dependability, and powertrain performance. Their buses have a more modern design, unrivalled features, and dependable aggregates.
The brand-new 2000 series chassis is intended to provide owners with high profitability through best-in-class operating economics, superior on-road performance, and lower maintenance costs. Eicher chassis is designed to deliver brilliant performance without sacrificing fuel efficiency and is powered by the new E474 engine. Its overall dimension measures 7089mm in length, 1990mm in width, and 2480mm in height. It has a minimum ground clearance of 187mm. It has a turning circle diameter of 14.4 m.
Feature of Eicher 2075 G Chassis
- Eicher 2075 G Chassis has a GVW of 7500 kg.
- It has a fuel capacity of 100 Ltr.
- It has a maximum power of 120 hp, a maximum torque of 350 Nm, and an engine capacity of 2960 cc.
- It has a 3870 mm wheelbase.
- It has only a driver’s seat.
- It includes features such as an adjustable steering column, cruise control, power steering, an intelligent Engine Protection System (EPS), parking brake and seat height adjustment.
Eicher 2075 G Chassis Variants
The Eicher 2075 G Chassis is available in two variants.
Competitors of Eicher 2075 G Chassis
Eicher 2075 G Chassis Competitors in the market are Tata LP 912, Scania Citywide, Skyline Pro 3010 L, Scania Touring Bus HD, Scania Higer A30,SML Isuzu S7 School Bus, and many more.
Eicher 2075 G Chassis Price in India
The price of an Eicher 2075 G Chassis starts from Rs. 15.24 Lakhs.