Eicher Skyline 2075 H
Eicher Motors is well-known for its commercial-grade buses that provide exceptional comfort, dependability, and powertrain performance. Their buses have a more modern design, unrivalled features, and dependable aggregates.
The all-new Skyline features a distinctively premium appearance, a 2350 mm wide bus body, silent and grease-free parabolic suspension, and radial tubeless tyres. Skyline school buses provide the ideal balance of safety, comfort, and performance to ensure that every student's journey is safe and comfortable. The BSVI skyline is powered by a cutting-edge E474 engine that delivers impressive performance. Its high profitability is due to its superior fuel efficiency and low maintenance costs. Its overall dimension measures 8112mm in length, 2350mm in width, and 2765mm in height. It has a ground clearance of 187mm. It has a turning radius of 8000mm.
Feature of Eicher Skyline 2075 H
- Eicher Skyline 2075 H has a GVW of 10600 kg.
- It has a fuel capacity of 100 Ltr.
- Skyline 2075 H has a maximum power of 140 bhp, a maximum torque of 400 Nm, and an engine capacity of 2960 cc.
- It has a 4320 mm wheelbase.
- It has a seating capacity of 43.
- It includes features such as an adjustable steering column, cruise control, power steering, and seat height adjustment.
Eicher Skyline 2075 H School Bus Variants
The Eicher Skyline 2075 H is available in three variants. Skyline 2075 H's base model is 33 Seater/4320, and the top variant is 33 Seater/4320/AC.
Competitors of Eicher Skyline 2075 H
Eicher Skyline 2075 H Competitors in the market are Scania Citywide, Skyline Pro 3010 L, Scania Touring Bus HD, Scania Higer A30,SML Isuzu S7 School Bus, and many more.
Eicher Skyline 2075 H Price in India
The price of an Eicher Skyline 2075 H starts from Rs. N/A Lakhs.