EKA E9 is the country's first electrical bus. It is the first electric bus labelled "Made in India". The bus has a full composite structure and a monocoque stainless steel chassis. The Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the E9 is significantly lower than that of the current generation of combustion engine-powered (ICE) buses, which are widely used on Indian streets. The E9 electric bus has front and rear air suspension. The Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) that powers EKA 9 has a maximum output of 200 kW and a maximum torque of 2500 Nm, allowing it to deliver the best performance in its class in terms of acceleration, top speed, and dependability. Its overall dimension measures 9200 mm in length,2500 mm in width and 3200 mm in height.
EKA E9 Features
- Pure Electric, Emission-Free Bus
- EKA 9 has a stunning exterior with modern styling cues.
- Interiors that are stylish, long-lasting, and comfortable whether you're standing or sitting
- EKA 9 has plenty of legroom.
- It has a seating capacity of 32 passengers.
- For passengers who need a wheelchair, it also has that space.
- The cabin has minimal vibration and is quiet.
- With ventilated disc brakes on each of its four wheels, the EKA 9 is establishing a new standard of safety.
- It also features the driver assistance system (ADAS), cameras, and emergency stop buttons on the bus, increasing passenger safety.
EKA E9 Variants
EKA E9 is available only in one variant.
EKA E9 Competitors
EKA E9 Competitors in the market are JBM ECOLIFE Electric Bus,Scania Citywide, Skyline Pro 3010 L, Scania Touring Bus HD, Scania Higer A30,SML Isuzu S7 School Bus, and many more.
EKA E9 Price in India
The price of the EKA E9 bus in India starts from Rs. 30.00 Lakhs.