Volvo 9400 B8R
Volvo 9400 B8R is designed with the motive of luxury and comfort. The new Volvo 9400 B8R focuses on luxury. Safety is incorporated right from the beginning in a Volvo 9400 B8R. The rigid structure, wheel suspension, and brakes are all designed and dimensioned to handle any conceivable scenario.
The Volvo 9400 B8R platform is user-friendly, with an ergonomically designed curved dashboard and controls that are easily accessible. It also has air-suspended seats with adjustable headrests to keep the driver comfortable. The 15-meter-long coach will have a seating capacity of 55 passengers or 40 berths in sleeper format. The Volvo 9400 B8R is a true best-seller with millions of productive kilometres under its belt. It can become the bus or coach you require by offering a variety of configurations, power ratings, and transmissions. Volvo offers a new level of efficiency and safety that will reinforce your successful operation, thanks to a solid feature list that has been further refined by Volvo's latest technology.
Volvo 9400 B8R Features
- The Volvo D8K engine is highly fuel efficient, with a power output of 260 kW and excellent torque and drivability.
- The front structure has been improved even more.
- Volvo offers a variety of services to keep your coach on the road and increase your productivity.
- The Volvo 9400 B8R Bus has a fuel tank capacity of 450 Ltr.
- The Volvo 9400 B8R has a maximum power of 1350 hp, a maximum torque of 350 Nm, and an engine capacity of 3907 cc.
- The Volvo 9400 B8R has Gross Vehicle Weight is 18000kg.
- It has Hydraulic power-assisted steering.
Volvo 9400 B8R Variants
Volvo 9400 B8R is available in two variants. The B8R series includes coaches measuring 12 and 13.5 meters in length.
Volvo 9400 B8R Competitors
The main competitors of Volvo 9400 B8R in the Indian market are the Scania Touring Bus HD, Scania Interlink, Scania Citywide, SML Isuzu Hiroi, and many more.
Volvo 9400 B8R Price in India
Volvo 9400 B8R Price in India starts from Rs. N/A lakhs.