Ashok Leyland continues to extend its portfolio across all main areas in order to meet broader customers' requirements with new and more modern trucks. The company provides some of the most powerful tippers in the industry, both in the mass market and in speciality markets, with a variety of engines, tipping bodies, and cabin options. Ashok Leyland has become one of the most popular tippers in India since the release of the 3532, 8x4 tipper. The 3532 is a powerful 12-tyre tipper with a big 320hp engine designed for high-end industries such as mining, irrigation, iron ore, and construction. This premium tipper is built on the modular AVTR platform and includes some of the essential features and technology for greater performance and higher production.
Ashok Leyland 3532 Tipper 8x4 Features
- The Ashok Leyland 3532 Tipper 8x4 has a fuel capacity of 300 Ltr.
- Tipper GVW includes the vehicle's kerb weight and payload. The gross vehicle weight (GVW) of the Ashok Leyland 3532 Tipper 8x4 is 28000 kg.
- The Ashok Leyland 3532 Tipper 8x4 Tipper has 12 wheels.
- Tipper engine capacity is maximum power and maximum torque. The 3532 Tipper 8x4 has a maximum power of 320 hp, a maximum torque of 1200 Nm, and an engine capacity of 8000 cc.
- The Ashok Leyland 3532 Tipper 8x4 has a 5250 mm wheelbase.
- A Tipper's gradeability is its ability to climb slopes. Trucks with good gradeability can transport cargo in difficult terrain. The grade ability of the Ashok Leyland 3532 Tipper 8x4 is 48.1%.
- The Ashok Leyland 3532 Tipper 8x4 has 320 horsepower.
Ashok Leyland 3532 Tipper 8x4 Variants
The Ashok Leyland 3532 Tipper 8x4 is available in two variants: the base model is 5250/19 Cum Rock and the top variant is 5250/23 Cum Box.
Ashok Leyland 3532 Tipper 8x4 Competitors
Competitors of the Ashok Leyland 3532 Tipper 8x4 are the Tata Prima 3530. K, the BharatBenz 3528CM, and the Eicher Pro 8035XM.
Ashok Leyland 3532 Tipper 8x4 Price in India
The price of an Ashok Leyland 3532 8x4 Tipper in India starts at Rs. 58.10 lakhs.