The 5225 is a 52T GVW tractor-trailer based on the all-new AVTR platform, which includes some of the premium features and key technologies for towing massive trailers.
The Ashok Leyland 5225 tractor-trailer is powered by the familiar A series, 5.3L CRS engine with iGen-6 technology. It generates a massive 250hp of power with a maximum torque of 900 Nm in the 1200-2000 rpm range, and a 9-speed gearbox efficiently transfers power to the engine.
Ashok Leyland 5225 4X2 Features
- The fuel capacity of the Ashok Leyland 5225 is 375 Ltr.
- GVW of a Trailer includes the vehicle's kerb weight and payload. The Ashok Leyland 5225 has a GVW of 52000 kg.
- The Trailer's engine capacity is the maximum power and torque. The 5225 has a maximum power of 250 hp, a maximum torque of 900 Nm, and an engine capacity of 5300 cc.
- The Ashok Leyland 5225 has a wheelbase of 3400 mm.
- A trailer's gradeability is its ability to climb slopes. Trucks with good gradeability can transport loads in hilly terrain. The Ashok Leyland 5225 has a gradeability of 22.8%.
- The Ashok Leyland 5225 Trailer has six wheels.
- Customizable body options are available for the Ashok Leyland 5225. The 5225's cabin is a Day and Slepper Cabin, and the chassis is a Chassis with Cabin.
- The Ashok Leyland 5225 is available with a manual transmission and in diesel form.
5225 4X2 Variants
Ashok Leyland 5225 4X2 is available in two Variants.
Ashok Leyland 5225 4X2 Competitors in the market are Kamaz 6460 6x4, Ashok Leyland 4020 4X2 Tractor, Ashok Leyland 4220 10x2 MAV, BharatBenz 5228T, and many more.
Ashok Leyland 5225 4X2 Price in India
Ashok Leyland 5225 4X2 Price in India starts from Rs. 39.14 Lakhs.