Ashok Leyland 5525 4x2 trailer truck is one of the premium segment trucks in India. This truck is designed on an AVTR platform that contains a 4x2 axle configuration. This truck model is loved under the 55-tonne category due to its robust build and advanced features. It also performs incredibly challenging and hilling road conditions. Read this highlight to get more insights about this trailer truck in India.
This trailer truck comes with A series 5.3L CRS with iGen6 technology compatible with diesel fuel. This engine unit can produce 5300cc top-notch displacement, 250 horsepower, and 900 Nm torque. Moreover, it's a BS6 diesel engine that produces less pollution than previous versions and ensures good mileage. Additionally, it features a nine-speed gearbox to give hurdle free driving experience.
Ashok Leyland 5525 4x2 Features
- This trailer truck comes in a customizable body option.
- It has parabolic leaf spring suspension in front.
- It features a semi-elliptic multi-leaf spring suspension in the rear.
- The GVW of this Ashok Leyland truck is 52000 kg.
- It has the ground clearance and a wheelbase of 260mm and 3400 mm.
- It consists of air and a parking brake for an effective driving experience.
- This six-wheeler trailer truck has 295/90 R20 tires.
- It has nine forward and one reverse gear in the gearbox.
- There is a gear shift advisor to provide better fuel mileage,
- Ashok Leyland has also provided power steering for better comfort.
5525 4x2 Variants
It's available in multiple variants, including 3400/Cowl, 3400/CBC, 3900/CAB, and 3900/Cowl.
Ashok Leyland 5525 4x2 trailer truck competes with Eicher Pro 6028, BharatBenz 5028T, and BharatBenz 2828CH.
Ashok Leyland 5525 4x2 Price in India
Ashok Leyland 5525 4x2 on-road price starts from Rs 39,14,000 and reaches Rs 44,10,000.