Eicher Pro 2050 CNG truck is one of the best-selling LCV trucks in India. This truck falls in the 5.5-tonne GVW category and entry-level LCV truck segment. It has a reliable CNG feature that gives a high range and smoother performance on a moderate payload. Read this highlight to know more about Eicher Pro 2050 CNG truck, its specifications, and pricing.
It features E483 2 valve 3.3L 4cyl CNG engine that generates 3300cc engine displacement, 95 HP power, and 245 Nm maximum torque. It has a manual transmission, BS6 emission norms, and a 5-speed gearbox that enhances the overall handling. Moreover, it also provides good mileage of 11 kmpl with moderate load.
Eicher Pro 2050 CNG Features
- It has a customizable body type and D+1 seating arrangement.
- It features grease-free semi-elliptical laminated leaves front suspension.
- The truck also has semi-elliptical laminated leaf suspension in the rear.
- Eicher Pro 2050 CNG has a minimum turning radius of 5000 mm.
- The gross vehicle weight of this cargo truck is 5490 kg.
- There is a 2580 mm wheelbase and 190 mm ground clearance.
- The fuel tank capacity of this lightweight truck is 180 liters.
- It contains hydraulic brakes and parking brakes.
- This CNG truck also has power steering and cruise control.
- The truck can have a maximum speed of 80 kmph on normal roads.
- This entry-level CNG truck has 30% gradeability to ensure reliable performance.
Pro 2050 CNG Variants
This entry-level LCV cargo truck in India was introduced in the 2580/CBC variant.
Eicher Pro 2050 CNG has top competitors like Tata 609g SFC and Ashok Leyland 6 Tyre Partner.
Eicher Pro 2050 CNG Price in India
Eicher Pro 2050 CNG on-road price starts from Rs 12,71,000.