Tata Motors proudly introduces its new Green Range of BS6 CNG Trucks. The all-new TATA 709g LPT has been designed specifically for long-haul applications and maximum fuel efficiency, building on the solid foundation laid down by the LPT407 Ex2 CNG.
The TATA 709g LPT is the longest-running LPT face vehicle in India and the best value-for-money Truck in the BS6 Era. This powerful truck has raised the bar in terms of improved product and driver packages, enhanced connectivity and gradeability, and lower cost of ownership, making it India's most desired LCV. The TATA 709g LPT is ideal for eCommerce and general logistics applications.
TATA 709 g LPT truck is ideal for all of your business requirements. The improvements that have been made to this BS6 CNG range vehicle are an improved package of Power, Torque, low-end Torque, improved GVW and Payload, improved Air Braking system, improved suspension strength, Music System, and many more.
Tata 709g LPT Features
- The Tata 709g LPT has a fuel capacity of 300 Ltr.
- Tata 709g LPT has a GVW of 7490 kg.
- The 709g LPT has a maximum power of 83 hp, a maximum torque of 285 Nm, and an engine capacity of 3783 cc.
- Tata 709g LPT has a wheelbase of 3800 mm.
- Trucks with good gradeability can transport loads in hilly terrain. The gradeability of Tata 709g LPT is 25%.
- The Tata 709g LPT Truck has four wheels.
- The Tata 709g LPT is available with a Box body. The 709g LPT has a Day Cabin cabin and a Chassis with Cabin chassis.
- The Tata 709g LPT is available in CNG and Manual transmission configurations.
|CAB, 83 HP, Manual, 3783 cc|
|CLB, 83 HP, Manual, 3783 cc|
|HD, 83 HP, Manual, 3783 cc|
|HD/16 FT, 83 HP, Manual, 3783 cc|
Tata 709g LPT Competitors in the market are Eicher Pro 2049, Eicher Pro 2055, Eicher Pro 2055K, Eicher Pro 2059, SML Isuzu Prestige GS, and many more.
Tata 709g LPT Price in India
Tata 709g LPT Price in India ranges from Rs.14.26 to Rs.15.72 Lakhs.