The 1009g LPT has many first-in-class features, such as a reverse parking buzzer, GSA, music system with a quick USB charger, fast and slow filling nozzles, and so on. It contains world-class safety components such as an auto shut-off valve, a high-pressure filter, a refuelling interlock system, an electronic viscous fan, and Swagelok fittings for increased safety and aggregate life.
Tata Motors manufactures the best CNG trucks in the light and medium load segments. The 1009g LPT is one such light CNG vehicle, with GVWs up to 10T. This truck is suitable for all types of cargo/logistics needs and is very cost-effective to operate. It's also good for the environment. This truck's high ground clearance helps it to easily traverse difficult terrain.
This truck's powertrain consists of Tata Motors' new generation 3.8 SGI, 3783 cc CNG, spark-ignition type engine providing 83hp and 285 Nm of torque, coupled to Tata's GBS27, 5-speed manual synchromesh gearbox with 5-forward and 1-reverse gears.
Tata 1009g LPT Features
- This truck has standard tilt and telescopic power steering, making it easier to steer and less tiring to drive.
- The front suspension of TATA 1009g LPT is a semi-elliptical leaf spring with hydraulic double-acting telescopic shock absorbers. A semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension is used in the back.
- The TATA 1009g LPT Cargo Body is best suited for common logistical applications.
- The DNA of the BS4 Engine is transferred over to the BS6 Engine, ensuring the same reliability and mileage superiority.
- The maximum power of the 3.8L SGI NA BS6 engine is 85PS at 2500 rpm.
- The maximum torque is 285 Nm at 1200 -1600 rpm, while the lowest torque is 350 Nm. This engine will deliver 5.5% more max torque with flatter performance across a larger rpm range in BS6. Low-end torque has also been increased by 8%. Because of the modifications in BS6, this engine provides greater mileage, quicker start-up response, and decreases driving fatigue by requiring less gear shifting.
Tata 1009g LPT Variants
Tata 1009g LPT is available in ten variants. The base model is 3800/CLB and the top variant is 4920/HSD.
Tata 1009g LPT Competitors
Eicher Pro 2090, Tata 1112 LPT, Eicher Pro 2095, Eicher Pro 2080XP, Bharat Benz 1015R, Swaraj Mazda Samrat 1312 XT, and Eicher Pro 2080XPT are the main competitors of Tata 1009g LPT.
Tata 1009g LPT price in India
The Tata 1009g LPT price in India is estimated to be between 17.21 and 20.97 lakh.