The Kamaz 43253 4X2 truck is a 15 tonne GVW category truck from the Kamaz brand. This truck brand is known for manufacturing high-end and robust truck models for its buyers. We have shared some key information about this truck model in this highlight. Thus, if you are planning to buy a 15 tonnes GVW category or medium-duty truck for intra to inter-city requirements, reading this highlight might be useful.
This truck model is powered by KAMAZ 740.1-24 1085cc diesel engine. It's an eight-cylinder engine that generate 240 HP power and 932 Nm peak torque. The truck has an engine-rated RPM of 1600 and a bore of 120. This robust truck model under the 15-tonne GVW category is available with 10 forward and 2 reverse gears.
43253 4X2 Specifications
- It's fitted with a cargo body option and has a 10 meters turning radius.
- It has spring leaves (12 leaves) front suspension and spring leaves (13 leaves) rear suspension.
- The truck has a gross vehicle weight of 14740 kg and a payload capacity of 7500 kg.
- KAMAZ has provided a 350-liter fuel tank storage option in this truck.
- It's available in a pneumatic brake system that gives good control over the truck.
- This 6-wheeler truck in India is fitted with 10.00 R20 tires.
- The Kamaz 43253 4X2 truck has a top speed of 90 kmph.
It competes with Mahindra Supro Profit Maxi Truck, Tata 1112 LPT, Tata 1012 LPT, and Premier Roadstar truck.
Kamaz 43253 4X2 Price in India
Kamaz 43253 4X2 truck on-road (2023) price is available here. Please fill out this form and get the latest price details about this truck model.