Kamaz 44108 6X6 is one of the most versatile tractor trucks in India. It is designed and manufactured by the Industry-leading truck company Kamaz. This truck model has many features that help it work effectively in civilian and military requirements. It also can meet the logistic requirements of the oil and gas industry. Read this Kamaz 44108 6X6 highlight to get more details about this truck and its latest pricing.
This model from the Kamaz truck brand is equipped with the Kamaz 740.30-260 diesel engine with 10857cc engine capacity and 2000-rated RPM. Moreover, there is ZF Sach/diaphragm single plate clutch along with a 10-speed gearbox. It has a double with a central bevel gear and planetary wheel gears for a better drive experience.
- It has a 1060 Nm maximum torque capacity and 260 HP engine power.
- Kamaz provided 12 leaf-spring suspensions in the front and 13 leaves in the rear.
- The truck has a minimum turning radius of 11500 mm.
- The gross vehicle weight of this HCV truck is 32350 kg.
- It has 210 liters of diesel fuel tank capacity.
- This 6-wheeler truck from Kamaz has a pneumatic brake system.
- It also features 425/85 R21 tires on the front and rear sides.
- The top speed of this Kamaz truck is 80 kmph.
The truck competes with Scania P 320 4x2, Ashok Leyland AVTR 4420 4x2, and Tata Signa 2825.K Repto.
Kamaz 44108 6X6 Price in India
Kamaz 44108 6X6 on-road price (2023) will be updated soon. If you want quick details about its latest pricing and finance facility, contact us.