Kamaz 53605 4X2 truck is manufactured using a 4x2 wheel option. This Kamaz truck has a simple and reliable build quality, making it ideal for operating on off-road and highway operations. Here we have shared some key specification details of this truck model. So, read this highlight if you also want to buy a high-end truck model with the superior build quality and engine power.
Kamaz has provided Kamaz 740.30-260 diesel engine with an engine capacity of 1085cc. Moreover, it has engine power and maximum torque of 260 HP and 912 Nm @2200 RPM. It contains a 10-speed gearbox having 10 forward and 2 reverse gears. You can also find ZF Sach/diaphragm single plate clutch and mechanical transmission.
- It has a dumper body option and a 12-leaf spring front suspension.
- The truck model comes with a 13-leaf spring rear suspension.
- It has a 12600 mm minimum turning radius on normal roads.
- The gross vehicle weight of this Kamaz truck in India is 20500 kg.
- It can handle maximum payloads of 11300 kg.
- Kamaz has also equipped this truck model with 350 liters of fuel tank capacity.
- It comes with pneumatic brakes and 12.00 R20 tires.
This 260 HP category Kamaz truck has top competitors like Tata T.12 Ultra, Ashok Leyland AVTR 4220 4x2, Mahindra Blazo X 35, and Ashok Leyland 2825 6x4.
Kamaz 53605 4X2 Price in India
Kamaz 53605 4X2 on-road price will be available soon. You can set an alert to know its latest pricing by filling out this quick form.