Kamaz 5490 4X2 truck is a 44-tonne category truck in India. This truck model is manufactured by Kamaz using an advanced technology solution to help businesses move high-volume goods across cities. Here we have shared some key specification details about the Kamaz 5490 4X2 truck and its pricing.
It comes with an MB OM457LA Euro-V diesel engine with an engine capacity of 1197cc. This engine configuration can produce 315 HP engine power and 2100 Nm torque @1100 RPM. It also has 6 cylinders fitted with the engine to help it deliver better and constant power to move goods easily. You can also find a single plate diaphragm clutch and a hypoid final drive option.
- Kamaz has launched this truck model with a trailer body option.
- It has a minimum turning radius of 8.5 meters.
- The gross vehicle weight of this heavy-duty Kamaz truck is 44000 kg.
- It features a fuel tank of 400 liters to work well in long-mile applications.
- The truck has a top speed of 110 kmph on the highway and normal roads.
- It is fitted with 315/60 R22.5 tires and an electric, pneumatic brake system.
This truck model has many competitors under its segment, including Tata Signa 2825.K, Ashok Leyland AVTR 4420, Tata Prima 3525.K/.TK, and BharatBenz 2828CH.
Kamaz 5490 4X2 Price in India
Kamaz 5490 4X2 on-road price will get updated soon on CMV360. You can set an alert to get a timely update about its pricing and other details.