Kamaz 65111 6X6 truck is one of the promising truck models under the 26-tonne category. This truck has many interesting features that make it ideal for Indian buyers. Read this highlight to learn about its key specifications, engine, and price details.
This truck model is fitted with a Kamaz 740.30 260 diesel engine, capable of producing a 1085cc engine displacement. This truck model's rated engine power and torque are 260 HP and 912 Nm @2200 RPM. Moreover, it has an engine oil volume of 28 liters and a bore of 120/120.
- It is fitted with a ZF Sach diaphragm single plate clutch.
- This Kamaz truck has 350 liters of fuel tank capacity.
- It comes in a dumper body option that looks sturdy.
- There are 12 leaf springs front suspension and 13 leaf suspension in the rear.
- The minimum turning radius of this Kamaz truck is 10 meters.
- This truck's GVW and payload capacity are 25200 kg and 14000 kg.
- Kamaz has provided a pneumatic brake system for this truck model.
- It has 11.00 R20 tires on the front and rear sides.
It competes with many top popular trucks in India, including Tata 1812g LPT, Ashok Leyland 1920 HH 4x2, Tata 1012 LPT, and SML Isuzu Metro.
Kamaz 65111 6X6 Price in India
Kamaz 65111 6X6 on-road price is currently unavailable, but our team will update it soon. So, fill out this form to get timely notification of this Kamaz truck's price in your city.