Kamaz 65115 6X4 truck falls under the 25-tonne GVW truck category. It is one of the popular dumper trucks from the Kamaz truck brand. This truck manufacturing company has built this truck mode using advanced technological solutions and premium components that last long in extreme operations. Here we have shared some key specifications and details about this dumper truck in India.
This Kamaz truck in India is available with the Kamaz 740.60-280 diesel engine. This engine system can produce 1085cc engine displacement, 280 HP engine power, and 912 Nm max torque @2200 RPM. Moreover, its engine is fitted with 8 cylinders in the v-shape arrangement. The engine contains 28-liter engine oil volume and ZF Sach/diaphragm single plate clutch.
- This dumper truck in India is available with 10 forward and 2 reverse gear options.
- It features a 12-leaf spring front suspension and a 13-leaf spring balanced rear suspension.
- The minimum turning radius of this Kamaz dumper truck is 10 meters.
- It has a 25200 kg gross vehicle weight and 14500 kg payload capacity.
- Kamaz has provided 350 liters of fuel tank capacity in this truck model.
- It is fitted with a pneumatic brake system and 11.00 R20 tires.
This Kamaz truck model has top competitors like Ashok Leyland 2825 6x4 H6, Tata 1112 LPT, Mahindra Blazo X 35, BharatBenz 2828CH, and Tata Signa 2825.K.
Kamaz 65115 6X4 Price in India
Kamaz 65115 6X4 on-road price is currently unavailable, but our team will update it soon. You can fill out this notification form to get timely details about its on-road price in your city.