Kamaz 65222 6X6 truck is a flagship truck model of Kamaz trucks. It is designed to handle high-volume goods and deliver efficient performance on off-road requirements. It has a 6x6 axle chassis that performs well in challenging drive conditions and enhances loading and unloading processes. If you need a heavy-duty dump truck for your business capable of delivering goods in any weather conditions, know more about this Kamaz truck in India.
It is powered by a Kamaz 740.63-400 diesel engine that generates 1176 cc displacement, 400 HP engine power, and 1472 Nm torque @1400 RPM. Moreover, it has 9 forward and 2 reverse gears to give efficient drive on paved and unpaved roads. It also features ZF Sach diaphragm single plate clutch, central bevel gear, and planetary wheel gears.
- It has a dumper body option and a spacious cabin.
- The truck design is simple but very durable.
- It has 12 leaf spring front suspension and a 13-leaf spring rear suspension.
- This dumper truck has a 11500 mm minimum turning radius.
- It has 34000 kg of GVW and 19500 kg of payload capacity.
- There is a 350-liter fuel tank storage option provided by Kamaz.
- The company has equipped this truck model with pneumatic brakes.
- This Kamaz truck in India is introduced with 16.00 R20 tires.
This Kamaz truck has many competitor trucks, such as the Mahindra Blazo X 35, BharatBenz 2828CH, BharatBenz 2823R, and SML Isuzu Metro.
Kamaz 65222 6X6 Price in India
Kamaz 65222 6X6 on-road price will be available soon.