The Blazo X 46 is powered by Mahindra's mPOWER 7.2-liter Fuel Smart engine, which is standard across the HCV lineup. The engine is capable of producing 280hp of power and a tremendous 1050 Nm of torque, allowing it to readily pull 46T of weight. The engine is linked to 6- and 9-speed Eaton gears for a more fuel-efficient and smoother driving experience.
The organic Blazo X46 clutch is 395 mm in diameter, and the front suspension is a semi-elliptical leaf spring with a shock absorber, as is the rear suspension. The rear axle is a single reduction solo banjo type. The steering is hydraulic power assist in tilt and telescopic types for a more comfortable driving experience.
Mahindra Blazo X 46 Features
• Power and torque are best in class.
• BS6 EGR + SCR approach
• There are two gearbox options: 6S and 9S.
• Mixed tyre setup with a market-friendly 10R20 at the back.
• Fuel smart, GSA, Telematics, and anti-fuel theft are among the top features.
• The Mahindra Blazo X 46 3600/CAB is powered by a 7200-cc engine and comes with a Manual transmission.
• It is offered in a diesel variant with a fuel tank capacity of 415 litres, a 9/6-speed gearbox, and BS-VI emission standards compliance.
• The 3600/CAB is a Box body for an 18-wheeler. It also has amenities such as Power Steering, D+1, Air Brakes, and more.
• Headlamps with a stylish grille and reflectors.
• New and appealing body graphics.
• Premium interiors with updated steering and IP.
• Glove box with a lock.
• Seats have comfortable headrests.
• Available in a variety of colours.
Mahindra Blazo X 46 Competitors
The Mahindra Blazo X 46 competes with Tata Signa 4625.S, Ashok Leyland 4620, and Eicher Pro 6046.
Mahindra Blazo X 46 Variants
Mahindra offers only one variant of the Blazo X 46, which is the Blazo X 46 3600/CAB.
Mahindra Blazo X 46 Price in India
The starting price of the Mahindra Blazo X 46 Tractor in India is Rs. 3,556,800.