Tata LPT 4225 Cowl truck comes under the 42,000kg GVW multi-axle rigid haulage truck category. This truck type is most preferred for fleet operations of . Tata Motors is known for its high-quality trucks that meet all transportation needs and perform better in challenging transportation environments. If you are willing to purchase a 42-tonne category heavy-duty truck that requires minimum maintenance and offers top-notch performance, it's great to read this highlight.
It comes with a factory-fitted Cummins ISBe 6.7l BS6 engine capable of generating 250 HP using a six-cylinder unit. Moreover, it can produce 950 Nm peak torque and achieve 80 kmph top speed. There are 14 tires in total and 365 huge-liter fuel tanks. The GVW of this haulage truck in India is 42,000 kg which can handle 32,000 payload capacity and provide 3-4 kmpl mileage. It's a very promising truck for fleet operation and can ensure maximum uptime without requiring maintenance.
LPT 4225 Cowl Features
- The wheelbase of this haulage truck is 6800 mm.
- There is factory-fitted air and a parking brake for convenient operation.
- Tata Motors has added Tata heavy-duty front and rear axles.
- It contains parabolic leaf spring suspension in front.
- This haulage truck comes with a semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in the rear.
- Tata Motors has also provided a Tata G950 gearbox with 6 forward and 1 reverse gear.
- There is manual transmission and power steering option.
- Buyers get customizable body options as per their business needs.
Ashok Leyland 4220, Mahindra Blazo X 42, and Eicher Pro 6042 are some top competitors of Tata LPT 4225 Cowl truck.
Tata LPT 4225 Cowl Price in India
LPT 4225 Cowl on road price in India starts at Rs 38,57,000 and reaches 44,03,000.