SML Isuzu Supreme GS is a medium-duty truck under the 8-tonne GVW category. This truck model is designed and manufactured by the SML Isuzu truck brand to ensure cost-effective operational cost and superior payload capacity. Here we have shared some key specifications details to help you understand whether this truck model can be the right fit for your business and logistic needs.
This truck model from SML Isuzu is fitted with a common rail direct injection diesel turbocharged and an inter-cooled engine capable of producing 3455cc engine displacement. Moreover, it generates 100 horsepower and 315 maximum torque to carry high payload easily.
- It offers a cargo body option and a daily cabin.
- It has a BS6 engine having an engine power of 100 HP.
- This cargo truck has a top speed of 80 kmph.
- It has 6 cylinders fitted with an engine that helps it deliver about 10 kmpl mileage.
- The GVW and payload of this SML Isuzu truck are 7490kg and 5000 kg.
- It has a wheelbase of 2815 mm and a fuel tank of 90 liters.
- This 6-wheeler SML truck has 7.50-16 tires.
- It has vacuum-assisted hydraulic brakes.
- It also comes with factory-fitted power steering.
Supreme GS Variants
It comes in a single Base variant with an engine capacity of 3455cc and diesel fuel type.
This SML Isuzu truck competes with Eicher Pro 2055K, Eicher Pro 2080XP, Ashok Leyland Partner 6 Tyre, Mahindra Loadking Optimo, Mahindra Furio 7 HD Cargo, and Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1415 HE.
SML Isuzu Supreme GS Price in India
SML Isuzu Supreme GS on-road price (2023) starts from Rs 15,18,000. Get additional details about this medium truck in India using this small form.